NEST New York Mediterranean Fig Classic Candle
Capture the aromas of the lush Mediterranean landscape with this Classic Candle featuring crushed fig leaves and blue cypress mingled with the essence of turquoise waters and dewy violet.
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles: Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft